Sunday, August 30, 2009

Late dinner again!

I started another late dinner! Dang!
It makes me so made when I can not organize my day. I was trying to get things done today but not too much because I've been so sick lately. I didn't want to tire myself too much during the weekend. Lets see....I put my sheets in the washer around 7pm. I should have started dinner around 6ish. I mentioned starting dinner and it was on my mind but I got carried playing on the computer and talking to my cousin. I wasted time as always. Why does procrastination have to be an after affect of the abuse?? It drives me nuts!
So, dinner got started around 8:15, which consists of baking chicken and making a slight marinara sauce to top the angel hair pasta that I put the chicken on. I made it up. It was really good actually but it didn't get done until 9:30. LATE LATE LATE!!!!!!

I thought I could still get in bed early....nope! Down to one pair of sheets. The other pair of sheets I had are no more. So, I have to wait for the sheets to dry that I forgot to put in the dryer. I have succeeded again to create another stressed night before I go to bed at a bad time, I might add. This means I will not sleep well again and be grumpy in the early morn!

No comments:

Post a Comment